Commitment and Dedication
I am among the 4% of Realtors who has the advanced training, experience, uncompromising ethical standards, and commitment to call themselves a Certified Residential Specialist. This expertise and efficiency gives you the advantage to make the process easier and have a smoother transaction. I want you to be so pleased, that you’ll be my client for life and refer me to your friends and family.
Real Estate Advocate
Your needs are my highest priority. I will listen, problem solve, and empower you to make informed decisions and negotiate strongly on your behalf.
A few comments from clients: “Amazing”-”Her dedication and commitment were above and beyond the call of duty” – “It was obvious she loves her profession and her client’s needs and wishes are put first”. “Excellent”. “Jan worked well with my style and approach to purchasing a home”.
Your Real Estate Needs
Whether you are a Realtor referring your clients to me, relocating to the Seattle, or the Greater Eastside in the Pacific Northwest, or looking for someone who has the expertise and commitment to best represent your interests, please contact me at 206-948-1958.
- Active Washington State Real Estate License; well over 60 hours of various legal courses every two years.
- Active member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Active member of the Washington Association of REALTORS
- Active member of Seattle-King County Association of REALTORS
- Active member of National CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) Council
- Active member of Washington CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) Council
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- GRI (Graduate of Real Estate Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist)
- ASP (Accredited Staging Professional)
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert)
- Certified Instructor for Washington State Housing Finance Commission for first time home buyers
- 1977-1982: Curtis Enterprises, Marketing Manager, partner
- 1982-1996: Corporate Express, Account Manager
- 1992-1995: Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce Diplomat, Diplomat of the year, Vice President of Training.
- 1989-Present: Sea Crest Condominium Board Member, President thru Secretary.
- 1996-Present: Windermere Real Estate/East, Inc. Realtor
Staff and Broker Support
Colette Andersen Office support/transaction follow up
Dawn Davidson Office Manager/staff support
Mariah Vail Advertising/Internet & Listing Coordinator
Kim Baldwin Accounting
Roger Harwood Managing Broker
Ninja Training Business Couching in mastermind group
Jan’s Involvement in Windermere’s Community Service
Once a year my Windermere Colleagues and I put down our cell phones and log off our computers. On this day, more than 6,000 Windermere agents and staff take time out to work on a community improvement project. Since Community Service Day began in 1984, we’ve volunteered more than 300,000 hours toward these efforts. I believe in making the neighborhoods that we share a better place to live.The Windermere Foundation Helping Homeless and Low-income Families.
For the last ten years, the six offices owned by the Deasy family, with their major financial support, the help of all the agent’s and staff have helped special families in need. With a Christmas budget for over 150 families a year, one family member shops for their family, we wrap the gifts and surprise gifts for the shopper. The children take home Christmas presents and good cheer and we all have a wonderful time making Christmas just a little better for many families.
I have lived in the Greater Seattle area since 1977 and have gained valuable experience and insight into the market conditions in many areas including; Seattle, the Eastside as well as south to Renton. I operate my business from the Windermere Bellevue West office in Bellevue, but also have a full working office in my home in Seattle. I am the proud mother of two grown children (my son, Rod, passed away June 12, 2010 from ALS – Lou Gehrig’s disease) and grandmother of three, who all live in the area.